Our Lady of Lourdes is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary venerated in honor of the Marian apparitions that are claimed to have occurred in 1858 in the vicinity of Lourdes in France. The young girl Bernadette was later canonized as a Catholic saint by Pope Pius XI in 1933.
Our Lady of Lourdes Rosary
- 8 mm Bohemian glass beads, antique pearl finish
- 8 mm glass Our Father beads with floral decoration
- Silver plated finish with caps and Ghirelli brand plate
- Centerpiece featuring the Immaculate Conception and St. Bernadette framed with hand-enameled roses – polished silver plated finish
- Crucifix with roses – polished silver plated finish with hand-enameled details
Rosary Hand Made in Italy.